Children’s Theatre Digital is delighted to partner with TEAfilms to offer theatre makers the best in capturing children’s theatre. Together we explore innovative ways to make theatre go further whilst ensuring the magic of the theatrical experience for young audiences comes first. Kids love repetition, our research shows this, we’re working to make this possible with theatre live-digital interplay.
ARCHIVE RECORDING – This is to be used by productions and theatre makers to film their show with the express purpose of sending to programmers and schools.
• 1x Camera with good audio capture in a fixed position filming in a wide
LIVE STREAMING – This service is geared towards productions who wish to share their production as it is happening to audiences around the world. This would be live vision mixed during the show but not recorded for editing and packaging later unless expressly desired prior to filming.
• 1x Camera with good audio capture in a fixed position filming in a wide, this is hooked up to a live vision mixer.
• 2x Cameras with good audio capture in a fixed position filming in a wide and close up, these are hooked up to a live vision mixer.
• 3x Cameras with good audio capture in a fixed position filming in a wide and two mid/close ups these are hooked up to a live vision mixer.
FILMING CONTENT FOR LATER STREAMING PURPOSES – This is the more involved, higher end of the services we can provide. The show is filmed at least twice with sections being tweaked slightly in favour of film (the narrator speaks to the camera rather than the audience for example).
• 2x Cameras with good audio capture in a fixed position filming in a wide and close up. The cameras will then change angles and film the show again. It might be that one run through is with an audience and one is without. The audio will be captured using radio mics attached to the actors to achieve a true film sound.
ADDITIONAL WRAP AROUND CONTENT – This is a relatively simple bolt on to any of the above packages so long as time is set aside to achieve this. There really is no end to what we can achieve and we will be able to generate a vast amount of additional content for your site. These pieces can include:
• Trailers for the show
• Q+A with the creatives talking about the show
• A ‘Make Your Own Puppet’ tutorial – if the show has puppets, or anything else that is interactive, and can be made at home to use while watching the show.
The short questionnaire at this SURVEY link is intended to facilitate timely response to your enquiry.